Nautech Group works with experts in all areas of repairs including metal work, fabrication, welding, piping, installation and much more.
Our team of welders are IACS (International Association Of Classification Societies) qualified and have worked on projects across most of the major classifications:Lloyd, Rina, BV, ABS.
Security, protection and traceability are the keys of good welding works.
The works or custom fabrication can be carried out on Stainless steel, Galvanised steel, Aluminium, Copper, Cupro-nickel and Titanium.
With our internal naval architect, Marguerite, we can design and construct any custom metal parts – small or large.
Nautech Group has an extensive track record with some of the world's finest yachts. We understand the clients’ needs and Nautech Group provides the best solutions to resolve the most complex technical problem in the shortest of timeframes.
Our expert team of certified welders supply work on :
- Hull – both steel or aluminium
- Structural works – both steel or aluminium
- Replace corroded plates
- Replace damaged plates
- Change sea inlets
- Install a bow/stern thruster, stabilizers
- Pipe installation – including all type of metal
- Tanks repairs (fuel, water, G&B water,..)
- Man hole
- Hull cutting to remove engines or generators
- Construction of a new sundeck
- Rudder Removal and replacement
- Exhaust systems
- Shafts & propellers
- Galley works
- Stainless steel polishing
- Garage doors
- And many more…